Session Terms & Conditions
- The booking fee is not refundable but may be transferred. Session dates and time are only confirmed once the booking fee has been paid and receipted.
- Shall choose the package they want prior to the session date and make full payment on or before the session date. Upgrades are offered when you see your gallery, but the additional time allotted to the larger packages is forfeited where upgrades are chosen.
- Acknowledges that they have received, read and understand the Studio’s price list, which has been confirmed for our assignment on payment of the booking fee provided.
- Products not included in this initial contract will be sold at the current price, and the order placed once full payment is received.
- We hereby give Zina le Sueur Photography permission to use our images in all forms and media for advertising, trade, promotional and any other lawful purposes such as promotion and marketing material.
- The client and the photographer agree that cooperation and punctuality are essential to accomplish the goals and wishes of all parties. Shooting commences sharp at the scheduled time and ends at the scheduled time. If the client does not arrive at the appointed time for the session, shooting will continue until the scheduled time only with any missed time forfeited by the client. The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues,photography locations, additional props etc are our responsibility or may be invoiced unless paid for separately.
- The Photographer cannot be held liable when there is a lack of co-operation during a session by any of the participants.
As a courtesy, the photographer asks that clients please advise of the need to reschedule as soon as they possibly can. An alternative session time may then be made where possible. The photographer has no desire to penalise clients for circumstances out of their control, but would like to have sufficient notice to be able to schedule other clients in that session time.
- Agrees that no other devices will be used to capture images at the photo session.
- Location Limitations
The photographer is limited by the rules and guidelines of the locations and site
management. The photographer is not liable for loss of coverage due to location
limitations. Any costs associated with the chosen location are not included under this
contract and are payable by the client.
- As the Studio owns the copyright, we agree to not allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan these images. To do so is in breach of this agreement. We will use these photographs as agreed for our personal use only and understand they may not be copied or reproduced for any commercial purposes unless written approval is granted by the Studio. We will follow digital print release user guidelines.
- Any use/sharing of images on social media must clearly tag or credit Zina le Sueur Photography and we agree not to edit or alter the images in any way (i.e. cropping/addition of filters/conversion to B+W). We acknowledge that this misrepresents the Studio’s brand, product and quality.
- The online gallery will be provided within one week of the session date to the client to select their final images.
- Orders must be placed within 3 days after online gallery delivery. If no images have been selected by the client Zina le Sueur Photography will choose these at her discretion and have them printed for the client.
- Gallery Extensions can be arranged, but may incur an administration fee at the discretion of Zina le Sueur Photography.
- All orders must be confirmed in writing. Print orders are only placed once payment has been made in full. The Studio
- The Studio will allocate a suitable photographer based on skill and experience in accordance with the quality of images represented on our Website.
- The final images and their composition, technical properties, post production and editing styles, and any other quality or thing relating to the look of the images
are left to the discretion of the photographer. The client acknowledges that they have
viewed and approved of the photographers style, quality and look of images before hiring the photographer, and will not receive a refund, re-shoot or other remedy due
to being unsatisfied with the images from this session unless they clearly deviate from the quality and style of the photographer’s examples.
- The photographer will deliver the best images from your session. Images to be shown, ordered from, and delivered to the client are chosen at the discretion of the photographer. The photographer reserves the right to release only those deemed
credible as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards. Please be rest assured that the photographer will show you the best of the best and any unappealing images (closed eyes, unflattering facial expressions) will be deleted immediately.
- The Studio will carefully hand curate each image for the client consistent to the standard displayed across our website, portfolio and social media platforms. Adjustments made to images are exposure, colour, contrast and a subtle artistic filter will be applied. A mixture of both colour and B+W images will be delivered as per the photographer’s discretion. Extended photoshopping and retouching is not included in this process, and any re-editing or retouching/face swapping etc will incur charges for additional time.
- The studio will deliver the client’s final finished online gallery one week after the session date. If for any reason, due to unforeseen circumstances, the client will be informed in writing ahead of the deadline to inform of new expected completion date.
- While every care is taken to ensure the digital images are stored as long as possible the Photographer does not undertake to store images past the delivery date of the packages as agreed. The client is responsible for backing up the images once they receive them.
- The Photographer cannot be held liable for loss of images beyond their control.
- The studio will carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond the Studio’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/negatives/digital files in transit between the studio and professional lab’s employed by the studio, loss or damage to film, , negatives/digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by the studio or professional lab’s employed by the studio, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the Studio completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case the studio won’t be liable for it’s complete performance of this assignment. It is agreed that the liability of the studio shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement which shall be in full and final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered
- Printing. While every care has been taken to carefully craft beautiful images, the Photographer cannot be held liable for the quality of printing unless prints are ordered through the Studio in which case the customer satisfaction and product guarantees apply.
The photographer reserves the right to terminate coverage and leave the location, or
ask clients to leave the location of the session; if the photographer experiences any
inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from person(s) at the session location; or in the event that the safety of the photographer is in question. The photographer will not be held liable for any obligation or term under this contract not being performed. The photographer will not pose clients, particularly newborns, or any other persons in poses that they deem to be unsafe or where force is needed.
- Personal Information
The client’s personal information may be collected, used and stored in connection with supplying the goods and services under this contract and for record keeping purposes by the photographer. The clients information is not released to any third parties unless necessary for the execution of this contract and the client informed of the need to do so by the photographer. You can gain access to the information held about you by contacting the photographer.
Upon final payment by the client, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images
will be transferred to the client. The photographer grants the client permission to share the images for domestic purposes online including but not limited to social networking sites, blogs, and with family and friends, so long as the images are not being used commercially. The client may also print the images in any form they choose, for domestic use only. The client may not publish or sell the photographs without the express written permission of the photographer. The images produced in connection with this agreement are copyright of the photographer.
Payment of the Booking fee constitues agreement with these Terms and Conditions